In using this website and booking Halo Booth’s services you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting The Company terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our CompanyHALO WEDDINGS AND EVENTS LIMITED. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing UK Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than HALO WEDDINGS AND EVENTS LIMITED if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent byHALO WEDDINGS AND EVENTS LIMITED will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
We accept Cash or Personal Cheque with Bankers Card, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer as methods of payment. Our payment terms are as follows:
- £100 deposit to secure your date.
- Remaining balance to be paid 30 days prior to your event date.
- Payment plans available, please contact us on 0141 374 2401 to discuss a payment plan.
- Returned cheques will incur a £25 charge to cover banking fees.
Our cancellation terms are as follows:
- Minimum 30 days notice of cancellation required in person, via email, phone or in writing
- £100 deposit is non-refundable.
- 100% cancellation charge if event is less than 30 days away.
- Change of event date can be organised if 3 months notification is given and the new requested date is available.
We reserve the right to terminate the arrangement if:
- The full balance is not paid on the required due date, in this case the cancellations above will apply.
- If information given to us has been concealed or incorrect information has deliberately be given.
- Threatening and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated in regards to the booking.
Venue Location and Hire Time
- Your venue address will be confirmed upon booking.
- The hire time of the booth will be confirmed in your booking invoice. These times will remain unchanged if your event starts or runs late as a result of you or your venue.
- Please seek permission from your venue to use photo booth.
- Our booth attendant will arrive 1hr and 15minutes prior to your event to set up
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances such as a traffic congestion we will extend the hours of the booth time to take into consideration any delays arriving. Where extending the hire time hours is not possible we will issue a refund for the hours hire is not possible.
- Although we can set-up anywhere in the venue, near a plug socket is preferred to avoid running a long cable.
- Please ensure there is enough space at your venue for the booth (H2m, L2.3m, W1.3m required).
- Please ensure there is a clear access point to load/unload at the booth at your venue.
- Please inform us of any circumstances that would make the booth more challenging to setup, including stairs, long distances from unloading area to venue. We have a set period of time for setting up our booth at your venue which is included within the cost, but if there are any complications, that have not been made known to us beforehand then this will come out of the run time.
Circumstances outside of our control
- For social media options a reliable internet connection is required, preferably a wired connection to ensure a steady connection.
- Social media websites can experience technical difficulties. We will not be held responsible for these types of issues.
- Any damage to the guest book or pictures not placed in the guest book is not our responsibility.
- Halo Booth cannot be held responsible for any circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event, such as severe weather, traffic delays, vehicles breakdown, ill health or equipment failure. In the case that we cannot fulfil your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue. In these instances our liability will be limited to refunding all of monies paid.
Booth Up Time
- The Provider agrees to have a Photo Booth operational for at least 80% of the booked time; operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the Photo Booth.
- Our booth will come with the necessary amount of ink and paper for any given event, however in the event that ink or paper needs replaced the booth will be unusable for a short amount of time (10-15mins) while this is replaced.
- Although it is rare, paper can become jammed in the printer and other technical issue can occur (laptop freezing, camera/lights needing adjusted), if this is to occur the booth will be unusable for a short amount of time (15-20mins) while we resolve the issue – any significant periods of down time (1hr+) will be eligible for a refund on their refundable amount (not deposit).
- You must comply with our agreement as set out in our terms and conditions on this page.
- You are 18 or over with full authority to enter this agreement.
- You provide accurate information that isn’t false or misleading.
- You comply that the Halo attendant has the right to restrict access to the booth to any unruly guests.
- You comply that we do not accept any responsibility to any damage to the Guest Book as a result of you or your guests.
- You comply that we are not responsible for any photo strips that your guest does not place in the Guest book.
- You comply that if you or your guest causes damage you are obligated to pay a damage of £100.
- By ticking our terms and conditions agreement box you are agreeing to all of our terms and conditions.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you have received a booking confirmation email or letter. This will be sent after the initial deposit has been received and cleared.
We have an e-mail address for any queries. Our email, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers. www.halobooth.co.uk/contact
This company,HALO WEDDINGS AND EVENTS LIMITED is registered in Scotland, Number SC582117
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
©HALO WEDDINGS AND EVENTS LIMITED 2018 All Rights Reserved